Creamy, tangy, and slightly spicy! This Avocado Cilantro Lime Crema is the perfect condiment for your next taco night! I am seriously so happy about this recipe because I cannot do Mexican without something that could take sour cream’s place. Major win – it’s totally vegan and absolutely delicious!
With less than 10 ingredients and a food processor, you can have this sauce, dressing, or dip ready in minutes! I recently dressed a cabbage slaw with this zesty sauce for my tacos!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup loosely packed cilantro
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heaping tbs vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs water
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1 jalapeno, seeded. For added heat, leave a few seeds in
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well blended
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and pulse again
- Taste, adjust flavor to your liking, and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve